- Data Entry
- We make sure that the data entered into your file is accurate and error-free. We guarantee that your data is secured and kept confidential all the time. No other party will have access to your data or files. We maintain high standards when it comes to data entry. We deliver precise information about your company’s activities that will help you come up with smart business decisions with regards to the future of your company.
- Accounts Receivable
- We maintain your accounts receivable as if you have an employee doing the task for you in your office. We can call several clients via VOIP. Our accounts receivable service includes taking phone calls from clients, following up with clients, collecting payments and payment data, and keeping clients’ history up-to-date. We make sure that we will be able to collect all payments between 60 and 90 days, and minimize bad debts.
- Accounts Payable
- Our system can handle your company’s accounts payable. All you need to do is to send us the bills. Once we have determined that the bill is authorised, then we will prepare the payment right away. We will pay the bill as specified on the bill. Payments are made through payment of your choice such as direct debit or cheques. We make sure that your bills are paid accordingly and will be reflected in your cash flow report. To avoid late payments, it is important that you keep a positive balance on your bank account.
- Goods and Services Tax/Harmonised Sales Tax
- Another bookkeeping service we provide is accounting for GST/HST. It is important to record, track and submit GST/HST to the Canada Revenue Agency on time. Our responsibility is to ensure your books are accurate, which will result in correct GST/HST calculations. With the use of Accounting One, your books are kept up-to-date so that you have a clear understanding of GST/HST liability. Our job is to complete your GST/HST return to the best of our ability. That way the calculations are correct and will be processed in a timely manner.
- Provincial Sales Tax
- Your company is liable for British Columbia Provincial Sales Tax or PST when a taxable service or good is sold to a customer for personal or business use. We at Accounting One will ensure that your books are in order, and make sure that you know how much you owe the provincial government and when to self-assess. If you are liable for PST, we will complete and file the return on your behalf.
- Payroll Services
- Your company’s biggest asset is your workforce, and we can help you take care of them by providing timely payroll services. We make sure that your company complies with the current legislation. Through our payroll services, you will be able to avoid costly mistakes, disgruntled employees, or fines from the Canada Revenue Agency.
Our payroll services include:Up-to-date employee records Accurate calculations of EI, CPP, and Federal Tax Take care of weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payroll Maintain Record of Employment Provide year-end reports and filing requirements, such as T4 and T4 summary When you employ our payroll services, we will make sure that you meet all the requirements of the CR, and your employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner